GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP does not guarantee that its applications will work uninterrupted or without errors, that defects will be corrected or that the site or server are free of viruses or other dangerous components. This site is offered to you as a user for your acceptance without negotiation of the terms, conditions, and clauses contained therein. The relationship between the website of the Travel Agency and you will be that of independent contractors and none of the parties (including officials, agents, and employees) may be considered or constituted as partners, joint ventures, trusts, employees, and/or common agents.
This website is an online travel agency and tour operator, whose technological platform allows a large number of tourism service providers (the “Provider / s”) to offer and market their services to users, who at their Sometimes they can seek inquiries about flights, accommodation, cars, cruises, activities, and other tourist services, compare and reserve these services in real-time and purchase them separately or in combination, training and managing their own trip or being advised by our team of tourist advisers, in accordance with your personal needs.
YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP through this website is not the provider of the Tourist Services and acts in the name and on behalf of the Providers, so it is not directly or indirectly obliged to carry out the Tourist Service. When you contract Tourist Services through this website, you are entering into a contract directly with the Provider that offers its Tourist Services through our Platform. The website and the travel agencies in each country that support it act as intermediaries between You and the Tourist Service Providers and act on behalf of the Provider.
By contracting Tourist Services through this website, you agree to have read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions shown below. Likewise, you guarantee that: (i) you are of legal age; (ii) have full capacity to enter into contracts; (iii) only use the Platform to reserve or contract Tourist Services for You and/or for another person for whom You have the authorization to act; and (v) all the information you provide on this website is true, accurate, current and complete.
- ACCURACY OF THE RESERVATION / LEGAL NAMES: You must immediately review all aspects of your reservation to verify: passenger names, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, prices, airfare, arrival airports/departure, accommodation, activities organized on your reservation receipt and any other information. Notify YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP immediately if omissions and/or corrections are needed regarding the reservation details. You voluntarily assume the full and exclusive responsibility for each and every one of the risks and/or costs related to the failure to notify such errors and/or omissions. You should also verify the accuracy of your LEGAL first and last names, which must be identical to the names on your government-issued photo identification.
- LIABILITY: YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP acts solely as an agent for the airlines, tour operators, cruise lines, accommodation providers, car rental companies, land operators, and any other travel service provider shown on your itinerary. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers or their subcontractors or for their failure to provide services, adhere to their own schedules, or fulfill their contracts. IN ADDITION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE AND / OR DELAY DUE TO ILLNESS, PILFERAGE, LABOR DISPUTES, BANKRUPTCY, MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN, QUARANTINE, GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS, WEATHER CONTROL, LIABILITY OR VOLCANIC TERRITORIAL DISPUTES, TERRITORIAL DISPUTES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, FAILURE TO MAKE CONNECTIONS, CHANGES OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY.
- WARNINGS: We have no special knowledge about foreign entry requirements, unsafe conditions – health hazards, weather hazards, supplier bankruptcies, or the suitability of a disabled person for any part of any trip. To learn about the foreign entry requirements for US citizens, visit the websites listed below. If you are not a US citizen, visit your country’s website for the requirements to enter your destination country. For health hazards and requirements abroad, visit the Centers for Disease Control website listed below. You assume full and complete responsibility for verifying each and every passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination (s) and their connection points, and all conditions related to health, safety, political stability, and work or civil unrest in said destination (s). You hereby release us from any claim resulting in whole or in part from any problem covered in this paragraph and any other cause beyond our control, and from submitting all other claims to us within 30 days of the return of your trip. US Department of State: US Department of State: https://www.travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_1764.html Travel AdvisoriesTravel Alerts: https: //www.travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/pa /pa_1766.htm US Center for Disease Control. for required vaccinations: https://www.cdc.gov/travel Visa information for US citizens: https://www.travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_4965.html. Please note that this is not a complete list of reference sites and is provided for your convenience only. These sites are owned and operated by third parties who may alter the URL at any time without prior notice.
- PAYMENTS: YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP accepts cash, check, money order, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Mastercard. www.yuliotravel.com holds reservations until the “Deposit expiration date” indicated in your confirmation. If YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP does not receive the deposit/payment on or before the Deposit Due Date, reservations may be canceled. If you do not make payments on time, your reservation will automatically run the risk of cancellation. Contact us immediately and before your payment is due if you are unable to meet this obligation. Hereby exempts YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP from all responsibility for canceling any reservation due to late payment or refusal of a credit card.
- PRICE: Travel arrangements involving airline and cruise components are subject to supplemental price increases that may be imposed by the supplier and/or the government after you have completed your purchase. You hereby accept such price increases and authorize your credit card to be used for them. Other prices are not guaranteed until we receive your final payment. Availability may change without prior notice. YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP is not responsible for any errors or omissions in quotes, or advertisements, including on our website, that result in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies, nor is YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP responsible for errors or omissions that may occur as a result of incorrect information from third parties. Suppliers reserve the right to not respect published prices that they consider erroneous due to electronic, printing, or office errors. You acknowledge this right and agree to hold YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP harmless from any action or damage arising out of the Supplier’s prices.
- AIR RATES: a. Prohibited Practices: you agree that you will not deviate from your reservation by making unscheduled stopovers. Tickets cannot be purchased or used at the fare (s) from an initial departure point on the ticket that is before the actual point of origin of your trip, or to a point (s) more distant than your actual travel destination, even when the purchase and use of such tickets would produce a lower fare. This practice is known as “Hidden City Ticket Sales” or “Point Beyond Ticket Sales” and is prohibited. The purchase and use of round-trip tickets for the purpose of a one-way trip only, known as a “Disposable Ticket” are also prohibited. The use of two or more different tickets issued with round-trip fares in order to circumvent applicable rules (such as advance purchase / minimum stay requirements) commonly referred to as “Consecutive Ticketing” is also prohibited. When a ticket is purchased and used in violation of these rules, YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP and the corresponding airline have the right, in their sole discretion, to take all actions permitted by law, including but not limited to the following: (i) invalidate the ticket (s); (ii) cancel any remaining part of your itinerary; (iii) confiscate unused flight coupons; (iv) refusing to board you and carry your luggage; e(v) evaluate it by the actual value of the ticket, which will be the difference between the lowest rate applicable to your actual itinerary and the rate actually paid; (vi) delete miles on your frequent flyer account and/or cancel your participation in the frequent flyer program; (vii) take legal action against you. b. Baggage: each airline has its own policy regarding baggage. We recommend that you check with your airline in advance if there are weight restrictions and additional charges related to checked baggage. You will be responsible for paying the airline for any additional charges for checked or overweight luggage, including but not limited to golf bags and oversized luggage. If you exceed the weight limit set by your airline and excess weight is allowed, you must pay a supplement directly to the airline at the airport. The airline is responsible to you for the luggage entrusted to it and is limited by international conventions and relevant regulations. In case of damage, late forwarding, theft, or loss of luggage, you must contact your airline and declare the damage, absence, or loss of your personal effects before leaving the airport, and then submit a statement, attaching the following documents: a copy of your confirmation, baggage check-in receipt, and declaration. YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP recommends that you obtain an insurance policy that covers the value of your items. If you do not show up to use your reservation on the date and times indicated (or arrive late), what is known in the tourist market as No Show is configured and you will not have the right to demand a total or partial refund of the amount paid. If you are not going to use your reservation in whole or in part or if you are going to be late to use your reservation, we recommend you notify YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP in advance to know the applicable restrictions.
- ACCOMMODATION AND ACTIVITIES: Accommodation is defined as accommodation in a home or similar accommodation offered to travelers, including but not limited to hotels, condos, cruise ship accommodations, motels, timeshares, campgrounds, and resorts. a. Accommodation Ratings: the number of stars attributed to hotels and other accommodation providers listed by YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP corresponds to a rating established as a benchmark according to the local regulations of the host country. Please note that accommodations and “star” designations may vary from country to country. The comments we make on our descriptions are based on our knowledge of the establishments and the comments we have received from customers. YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP makes no guarantees about the suitability or availability of the accommodations, and if the private accommodations searched are not available, we will do our best to reserve comparable accommodations, if possible. You will bear the additional costs, that is, improvements, etc. We reserve the right, for technical reasons, in cases of force majeure or actions by third parties, to replace the planned hotel with accommodation of the same category that offers equivalent services. This would only be in exceptional circumstances and in such cases we will inform you as soon as we become aware of this need. b. Takeover and eviction of your room: policies on takeover and eviction of rooms often vary by hotel and/or country, so it is your responsibility to check with the hotel in advance to verify relevant policies and hours. YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP is not responsible for any charges or damages resulting from your lack of possession or eviction from your room on time. c. Room types: room ratings and amenities may vary by hotel and/or country, so it is your responsibility to check with the hotel in advance to verify the specific amenities offered at the time of your stay. YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP does not guarantee that its descriptions and photographs are an exact representation of the particular rooms it offers. d. Meals: they depend on the chosen / applicable meal plan. (i) all-inclusive: this includes accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and normal drinks (mineral water, fruit juice, soft drinks, wines, local alcohol). Some alcoholic beverages may not be included and will be billed separately; (ii) full board: this includes accommodation, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but not drinks; (iii) half pension: this includes accommodation, breakfast, and dinner or lunch, but not drinks. (iv) in the case of full board or half board, drinks are not included, unless specifically mentioned in the description. (v) in some countries, drinking water is not always available, and therefore purchased drinking water bottles are at the customer’s expense. It is necessary to comply with all relevant rules, particularly regarding the opening hours of the restaurant (s) or bar (s), and the places designated for the consumption of food and beverages. e. Activities offered during your stay: an activity may not be appropriate for all ages or for people with certain medical conditions. YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP is not responsible in the event of an incident or accident that is due to a lack of vigilance on your part. It may happen that certain activities mentioned in the trip description are no longer provided by our local supplier for climatic reasons, in case of force majeure, during a stay outside the tourist season, or when the minimum number of participants required to provide does not reach a certain activity (examples: group sports, children’s clubs). At the beginning or end of the season, some activities may not be available, some of the facilities (restaurant, swimming pool, etc.) may be closed or maintenance work may be carried out. As a general rule, entertainment and sports activities can vary in frequency depending on how many people are staying at the time and the weather conditions. Especially during the high season, it is possible that the number of umbrellas, deck chairs, sports equipment, etc., is insufficient for the demand. The opening hours of bars, restaurants, nightclubs, etc., may be irregular and depend on the management of the establishment in question. You agree that YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP is not responsible for activities that are not available due to any of the reasons mentioned above. Sports activities offered for collective participation are usually organized by external providers. Travel expenses related to such activities are borne by the client. Similarly, these activities can be withdrawn at the discretion of the organizer if there is not enough demand. This will not give rise to any right to compensation. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF AN ACTIVITY MAY BE DANGEROUS AND INHERENTLY RISKY AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH; PROPERTY LOST, STOLEN, DAMAGED, OR DESTROYED; OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR IN RELATION TO THE USE AND OPERATION OF THE ACTIVITY, AND ALL THE ACTIONS OR EVENTS THAT OCCUR BEFORE, DURING, DURING OR AFTER THE ACTIVITY. f. Babies: we ask parents traveling with babies to bring the right food for their child as it may not be found at their destination. You may have to pay a fee, for example, for providing a crib and/or for heating baby food and drinks. You must request it when making your reservation, although we cannot confirm the availability of such services. g. Pregnant women: YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP advises pregnant women to consult their physicians before making any reservations, in order to confirm that it is appropriate for them to participate in the trip. You agree that YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP will not be liable for any damages arising from the inability to participate in part or all of the Trip due to pregnancy or a related illness and no compensation will be paid under such circumstances. h. Travelers with special needs or disabilities: if you have special needs or a disability, you should call your accommodation provider in advance and verify that the special needs can be met. YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP does not guarantee the ability of any accommodation, activity provider, or facility advertised on its site to meet the special needs of disabled customers. YULIO INTERNATIONAL CORP does not have any special knowledge regarding the suitability of disabled people for any part of any tour or activity offered. For information on disability suitability for any part of any tour or other reservation, please contact the supplier directly.
PUBLICATION DATE / LAST UPDATE: May 18th, 2022
Copyright © 2021 Yulio International Corp. All rights reserved